Gadgets, Clothing and Retail

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Getting Paid to work from home – Is it real?

More and more people are seeking financial independence and the ability to work for themselves from the comfort of their own home. Myself being one of these people I was determined to find an alternative to working for someone else.

I spent countless hours scouring the internet for opportunities and being built up by their promises and the possibilities of their programs. Making millions on the stock market, making millions through online auctions, a real business you can run from home, make money while you surf. All promising the world and financial independence but there is always a catch, there is always a well hidden disclaimer and there are never any “real” guarantees.

I hate to think how many people have been sucked in to these programs and wasted their money on second rate money making scams. I must admit that I was one of them.

Upon my internet travels I found increasing amounts of sites offering money for completing surveys, giving opinions for cash as it were. Apparently people actually want to know what I think of certain products and services. Being the sceptic I have now become I dug a little deeper. Companies really do pay people good money for their opinions. From watching TV shows to eating at a restaurant, companies will pay to have your opinion to add to their statistics.

After discussions with other members of the online community and after finding others who have entered into these survey’s I found that money could be made, and more importantly for very little effort. The next step was to find a program that worked for me.

Several people recommended 2 or 3 sites to me that could give me these opportunities, but upon paying my registration and getting the information I found that as per usual there was always a catch. While I did get to participate in a few surveys and make some money, I found that the number of surveys and programs I could participate in where far from what I was promised upon joining the program.

As a last resort and final attempt to give the world of paid surveys a go, and resign myself to going back to work I looked at number 4 on the referrals list I had received from a friend. Again, making the same promises and offering the same programs as other sites. I bit the bullet and joined, and without regret. A whole world of paid surveys, and online groups, paid forums, and opinion programs were opened up to me.

I was now finding myself working from home at least 5 hours a day and making good money doing so. Then in the evening I had the time and money to enjoy my new found fortunes, and quite often i would even get paid for that too. Eating at certain restaurants, test driving certain cars, watching various movies, almost everything could make me money. To this day I haven’t looked back and i continue to have financial independence for simply having opinions. Thank you Survey Oasis. www.surveyoasis.net

No comments: